Farm Product Availability
The best time for wedding flowers from Shubat's is August and September. The variety is somewhat limited in July, but there are more perennials (Delphinium, Lily, Peony) than annuals.
Available from the Farmer's Markets:
- Potted annual flowers and vegetable starts are available late May –June.
- Potted Perennials are available in May through June and some continue to be available until fall.
- Cut flower bouquets come to market July-Sept.
- The best selection of organic veggies is August – September.
- Fruit will be available at Farmers' Markets starting with juneberries in July ending with Apples in Sept-Oct.